This applies to users of CIVILBABA’s services, including users of CIVILBABA’s apps, websites, features, or other services.
This notice describes how CIVILBABA collects and uses personal data. This notice applies to all users of our apps, websites, features, or other services. This notice specifically applies to:
Company Admin (web): individuals who can manage multiple projects and staff and its data and can generate reports for the company.
- Project Admin(web): individuals who can manage a single project for the company.
- Headquarter Staff (mobile application): individuals who can login in our application and can view details of multiple projects and its staff's data, including attendance, labour reports, daily progress reports and financial reports.
- Project Staff (mobile application): individuals who can login in our application and can use features of our application including attendance, labour reports, daily progress reports and financial reports on a single project on which they are assigned.
Data collections and uses
The data we collect
- Data provided by users to CIVILBABA, such as during account creation
- Data created during use of our services, such as location, app usage.
Data provided by users. This includes:
Data created during the use of our services. This includes:
- Location data: CIVILBABA collects this data when the CIVILBABA app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device. We collect precise or approximate location data from user’s mobile devices if they enable us to do so.
CIVILBABA collects this data from the time when attendance is punched in and until it is punched out. We use this data to enhance your use of our apps, including to improve the attendance process. CIVILBABA collects user location data and links location data collected during attendance with their account if the user has enabled us to collect location data from their device. This enables us to offer services to the user like other users(headquarter staff of the same company) can verify the user's location and validate if users were on-site and stayed at the site during working hours.
How we use personal data
Your use of the Service will involve you uploading or entering various content into the Service; including but not limited to Organization’s Project Data, Employees/Department/Designation/Locations etc (“Content”). Please note that critical information like ‘Passwords’ is Data masked encrypted. CIVILBABA may access your Content for the purposes of
- Maintaining, providing the Service
- For associated support
Cookies and third-party technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
CIVILBABA does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- To someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes
- as necessary if CIVILBABA has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with CIVILBABA’S rights or property, other users of CIVILBABA’s website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities
- To respond to judicial processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that CIVILBABA or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. Your information may be stored and processed in India, or in any other country in which CIVILBABA or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), CIVILBABA will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove CIVILBABA’S compliance with any applicable law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Moreover, we strive to use all available commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information.